Monday 27 July 2009

You Belong With Meeeee*



God. I. love. Taylor. Swift. She has a terrific sense of humour, as demonstrated by this video, and she's incredibly - heartbreakingly - honest. A girl after my own heart. And swoon sigh - she's so beautiful...

Anywayz peeps I'm BACK and you should be TOTES excited because like you MISSED me and shiz, and you iz now computing with a PUBLISHED WRITER because someone got a review published in their university magazine! Towards the back, nice big article about a play (and how it was kind of overrated. Can't miss it.) So ah lil r-e-s-p-e-c-t if y'all don't mind.

But yeah, I missed you too bitches, hope you had a rad hol or watever, I know jdl sure did, but the rest of you can just drop meh a line or trez about what you bin up to, boys (or grlz, for my 2 males reders) you snogged seduced, exams you aced, eceteraaaa.

He he he Sara. Your brain is so toast. It never really stood a chance. See you tomorrow!

Can't wait to back and blogging. Like, fo real, nun of thiz interwebs crap.

Taylor Swift out!

x
jAg

*Story of my life.

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

OH MY GOD, the video. It. is. SO. beautiful. Thank you SO SO much for putting this up!

Oh and send me, please, please send me a copy of your article! Scan it or something, pretty please, I REALLLLLy want to read it! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celise said...

I felt like I was reading a hip hop song. LOL There was so much slang in there I had to read it twice to get the gist. Welcome back, girlio. as for playing catch-up, well, i'm getting ready for college orientation and I'm currently running a character name-change contest, writing...y'know, the usual. check out the blog for deets.

Emma said...

Taylor Swift is talented, beautiful, and Love Story is such an adorable song!

And welcome back! Have missed you so bunging much! xxxx

sara said...

I would hate you for this post... but I can't hate it coz it contains THAT video clip. It's so squeeeeeeee! Adorable :) They make a cute couple too hahahaha xD