Wednesday 9 June 2010

You know that I love you...



I've only watched this video once so far, but my feelings about it are not the usual ones of love, admiration and eager aniti.....pation I usually have for Lady GaGa. I just don't like it, and find myself quite disappointed, because this is a favourite song of mine.

Where are the amazing costumes? The magnificent hairstyles? The ridiculous story lines? Although the men dancing in this clip did amuse me no end (but probably for the wrong reasons.) And that bra at the end - pretty awesome (and a nod to Madonna.) Her haircut was also not that attractive.

I loved Telephone, even though it's bizarre beyond comprehension, but it's funny, outrageous and really just hilarious. Paparazzi was brilliant - now there's a video that actually relates somewhat to the song!

Maybe GaGa is going in a different direction, and I'm almost certain this video is making some kind of statement (aren't they all), I'm just not sure what it is. I guess I expected more out of you, GaGa.

Thoughts?

x
JAG

No comments: