Wednesday 17 August 2011

After all these years...

OMG YOU GUYS I AM GOING TO SEE* THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS EMAILS!!!!!!!! Yes you read that right, we are FINALLY GOING TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME!!




I know you're thinking OMG NO WAY, this cannot be true, it's just physically impossible for the world to handle the combined awesomeness of these two people IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME!!! Mark your calendars for December 2nd, THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!


Ahahaha. Indulge my exciting delusions will you, because I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE SHARANYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read me, WE WILL BE SEEING EACH OTHER IN THE FLESH on December 2nd in London, THIS YEAR. That's, like, 3.5 short months away!!!!






And fear not, the world is not going to implode, we're just going to test its limits, because sadly we only have a short amount of time together - mere hours, not days as planned - BUT this is because she is too busy being a fabulous intern at the Indian version of Vanity Fair/New Yorker/Paris Review. It's the height of journalism. AND the extreme sweetheart is flying back to London ASAP to see me!! 


So basically I'm freaking out with excitement. OMG you guys I cannot WAIT!!!!


x
JAG


*I refuse to say meet. We've been fast and fantastic friends for nearly three years now - this is just further validation :D 

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ON THE TRAIN TODAY. I MEAN FUCK.

This is happening. This is ACTUALLY happening.

Oh, and. I love you.

Ryan said...

After all these years, haha. She is a master of meeting-people-for-a-few-short-hours.