Friday 19 December 2008

Bon Voyage

Because I have better things to do than sit around and blog to you people from The Middle of Nowhere, state of Whoop Whoop, somewhere in the land of Down Under, I am departing for the fair shores of Hawaii tomorrow, and will henceforth be likely cut off from the Internet, computers and blogging for a month or so. I know y’all are going to miss me (etc) – I’m going to miss you too, believe me – but try not to dwell on it, m’k? Tis the season to be merry, after all.

Here’s the plan:

Hawaii (Christmas)

Dallas, Texas

Lubbock

Taos, NM

Santa Fe (New Years!)

Grand Canyon (3 days)

Las Vegas (2-3 days)

Los Angeles (3 days)

Hawaii

Home

In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a terrific New Year. Keep me updated on your happenings, y’hear?

christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

Love and season’s greetings,

x

JAG

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Prettiness! I love the picture. Have a GREAT trip...and I'll keep mailing, don't worry. I know you won't be able to reply, so I'll wait :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, JAG!


Ps: Word verification has started making sense! The word is bakers Maybe coz its Christmas :P

Anonymous said...

you lucky lucky thing! have a great time! x