Wednesday 24 November 2010

PARAISO PARA MI

So guess where I'm going to be living for 3 months next year, volunteering as an English teacher in a primary school?


[Photo]



[Photo]




[Photo]



[Photo]

COSTA RRRRRRRRRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm going to be living with a family near La Fortuna, helping teach english at the local primary school, from August to October next year. I'm doing this through i-to-i, who organise the whole trip (more or less), and with whom I am going to do the TEFL course. Which means I need to brush up on mi espanol pronto!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all may have got the impression that I spend most of my waking hours (and, let's be honest, sleeping) in a constant state of excitement. This is true, because basically, I'm a happy, upbeat kind a gal, and I always have something to look forward to :) however, with this on the horizon, I can barely contain myself. My life is perpetual caps lock, or as Sheldon puts it, "in the world of emoticons, I['m] colon capital D." :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xxx
JAG

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

YOU'RE WRITING AGAIN!

Haha, oh, how happy this makes me!

Arielle said...

Yay teaching English! That's so what I'm doing after I graduate. Unless someone randomly offers me a swanky ass job.