Friday 14 September 2007

Thought for Yesterday

I know I've submitted my last IA, but things have still been pretty hectic. They should slow down after the weekend (no more sport, no real assessment), but knowing the end of term, they'll probably speed up considerably, and this weekend is going to be major; it's the whole school athletics weekend. But before I finish packing and start my weekend early (a Friday night exeat is rare indeed), I thought I'd post about yesterday's comic from my FoxTrot calendar. It's generally lighthearted and funny, but yesterday's had a more powerful message behind it I'd like to share:




And on that deep and meaningful note, I bid you a good weekend!

x
Just a girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore comics with D&M messages. Especially the satirical ones. Loveee x3
Good to see your handwriting hasn't changed since Timbertop.
Have a good weekend.
x

Gabriela said...

Good one. =)

toby said...

Hmm. Can't help everyone all the time. Sometimes life is a bitch.
At least the kid is aware of the outside world. Most people barely know it exists.
I say, let the kid keep the comics! It's good to laugh.