Wednesday 24 March 2010

Almost Nekkid!

On Monday Sara and I bared (almost!) all for a promotion at Magnation called Undies Monday!





















Magnation is a fairly massive magazine store that also sells stationary, books and t-shirts. If you go into their store wearing just your underwear between 12-5 on a Monday in March in a group of no more than 2, you can pick out any item (not on sale) of $50 or less and get it FREE!!



Sara proposed the idea last week on the way back from adjudicating because basically she's a sucker for free things and, let's face it, a bit of an exhibitionist. Not that I can talk! She wanted me to come with her to hold her clothes. I thought it over in a fairly abstract sense as something I'd like to do in theory but I'd never do in reality. Then I realised that I, too, am something of a whore for free things, and wanted to take up the dare, so I agreed to strip down for some yummy stationary goodies.

It was actually quite liberating, and super exhilarating. It was much easier than I thought it would be; Sara and I just walked around the store, giggling as people ogled us; I really didn't feel as self-conscious as I thought I would. We looked - or at least I felt - like this:
































We both got super cute journals out of the deal (plus a whole lotta self-confidence and some admiring glances!) which will hold a special place in our hearts.


This week has been (and will be!) a week of several significant and surprising firsts for me, the second and third of which I will reveal in coming days!






















x

JAG

PS: It's nice to be back. Feels like home. :)

5 comments:

Arielle said...

That sounds like fun! I'm determined to either do the Undie Run at UCLA or dress up in lingerie for a showing of Rocky Horror.

I can't wait to hear about your other firsts ;)

jacques du'loque said...

o.0

sara said...

I actually have no idea what #3 is.....

PS. YAY US :D if you want a copy of the photo on my camera I will send it over when I put it on my comp, just let me know :)

PPS. I'm an exhibitionist? hahahaha ;)

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Haha, I saw the tweet and didn't really get it, but now I do :)

And what are the firsts!? :)

So happy to see your posts again! <3

/Diana

Sharanya said...

NOOO!!! I want to hear about everything that's been going on with you! Sob! I miss you!