Thursday 6 January 2011

I love this city

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?
































































Cnr Collins and Swanston St


















DeGraves St

















The old W class trams they're taking out of service

















Looking up the Yarra



































































One of Melbourne's many cosy little havens


















The trendy - as opposed to classy - end of the notoriously high end Chapel St















































Arts Centre




















Flinders St Station

























Luna Park










































The shot tower in Melbourne Central

And just for fun:



x
JAG

1 comment:

Just a girl said...

Nikki commented:

Love the photos JAG! I didn't know you were interested in photography?

@Nikki: yes m'dear I am! Sadly none of these photos are mine, but I fanciy myself somewhat as a photographer - so much so I used to have a photoblog! (now deleted) But yes, I do love to photograph, and Melbourne is such a wonderful place to do, full of possibilities and beauty and surprise! We must definitely have a photo expedition when I get back!

See here and here if you want some examples of my attempts! :D

x
JAG