Wednesday 5 December 2007

I do believe in Robin, I do, I do!



I'll let Jonas do the talking (since he does it so much better), but the lowdown is that Sherwood forests - like many around the world - is being depleted and is in need of saving. Let's keep the Robin Hood legend - and location - alive. Vote for Sherwood Forest to win 50 million pounds for revegetation.

Thanks to Robin Hood for alerting me to this.

I'll do anything for Jonas. Sigh.

NB: This is my 101st post. How cool is that? And it is perfectly appropriate that I am celebrating it with a cause for a character - and a person - I love.

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

A said...

I would support so many more causes if they had videos featuring attractive British guys like this one. Actually, I'd probably send money to cut down trees if Jonas told me to.

Ally :)