Monday 3 December 2007

Jet Lag

Flew in last night to Melbourne at around 7.30 pm after catching a flight from Honolulu at 8.15 am (which required me to be at the airport at 6 and thus wake up by 5.30) and drove home (a 4 hour trip) immediately. Fortunately I was able to sleep most of the way home. Despite a 12 hour sleep last night I'm still prety tired. But a small price to pay for the absolutely fabulous time I had there.

In the meantime (as I sleep and unpack the mountains of things I not only brought back but all those books, clothes and accumulation of stuff from school...oh, gods), here are two photos from my trips. They are clues...so, please, use your imagination and tell me what you think I've been doing (and what these two places could possibly be)! Go on, get thinking!



* * *



x
Just a (mysterious) girl

4 comments:

Pepito said...

Oooh, well. The first one looks like you've been spying on someone through the trees, perhaps a secret lover of yours? Or maybe you have a little kink that you haven't told anyone about.... I am suspicious. And the second one, that looks like a nice secluded little place to shack up with a sexy little man in.

So my theory is that you have been spying on some lover of yours through the trees and then arranged to do nookies with your beau in the little hut-thing in the second photo, as one does when one is involved in a sordid and scandalous affair.

Accurate? Perhaps not. Imaginative? Always!

X

P

Just a girl said...

He he. I wish.
And I'd only shack up in that "little hut-thing" if I wanted to be eaten alive by mosquitoes, as I did when I took the photo! So I can only imagine how unpleasant other...activities may be in said shack.
Alas, no lover. But I can stil imagine...!

x
Just a (lonely) girl

Pepito said...

Indeed. *sigh* Most of my life is spent dreaming about men I shall never have... Then again, most of those men are in books so it's not like I need to blame myself for that too much.

Pepito said...

PS, Perhaps your lover is a mosquito? And you've got the love bug! *runs away from pun police*

X

P