Thursday 7 June 2007

Relief

TOK day is over. Finally.

In a few words: physically. emotionally. mentally. exhausting.

No kidding.

The aim of the day was to sit down and write our first draft of the actual essay (for the most part of this term we have been drafting plans). The essay is supposed to be between 1, 200 and 1, 600 words.

I managed to write 2, 420.

And I didn't even include all of my plan.

I think it's because I have so many examples! My teacher (who is also the IB coordinator) is big on examples, and I swear I just about had an example for every sentence!

And now, it may as well be the weekend, because tomorrow I only have two periods, as I am off to visit my old friend, the Dalai Lama. Actually, I'm going as part of a school group to a forum he's hosting at Rod Laver tomorrow. Should be good. And after that is the weekend!

But I still have to work tonight because I have to finish my WL 2 draft.

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a TOK day? o_o Sounds like our EE day, only 100000000 times worse 'cause you actually have to think.