Friday 15 June 2007

Sleep-ins and Spares

This week has been unusually easy going for an IB student.

Although I had tests Monday and Tuesday (Math and Spanish; Spanish surprisingly more painful than Math) Wednesday was my 'gentle' double periods day (English, Spanish and D&T, as opposed to Bio, History and Math - ugh!). Wednesday afternoon was basically free because the GAT was on Thursday, and therefore no immediate prep needed to be completed. Thursday morning the yr 12s slept in (a luxury at boarding school!) as the GAT wasn't until 10. The GAT itself was fairly easy, although long and boring (3 hours with no breaks). No classes after the GAT, and that afternoon off (because the netball fourths team doesn't train on a Thursday). Our HoH (obviously feeling generous) let us have a 'tv night' (another rare luxury at boarding school!); we watched Teen Fit Camp and Eurotrip (which was hilarious).

And today, to top off an easy going week, I had 3 spares (almost unheard of for an IB student)! Yes, it's been a very relaxing day. And now I'm out to dinner for a farewell party. Quite sad but exciting at the same time.

And in other equally exciting news, I have my computer back! Didn't realise how much I missed/used it til it was gone and there was this big empty space on my desk...Apparently it had a faulty hard drive which needed to be replaced, but luckily I had all my work (basically) backed up on external hard drive. It was also reimaged, and heat paste (whatever that is) was applied to my CPU to stop it from overheating.

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... GAT... boringest three hours of my week. Which I guess doesn't say much since I've had most of the week off cause cause of exams :]

Anyhow, who says three spares is unheard of for an IB student? I had 3 spares today :P

Email meeeeee! xox