Wednesday 13 June 2007

Teenage Love

Is there such a thing? More like Teenage Angst...

No posting for a few days because the laptop is not working ("a problem with the cooling system was detected. Please shut down and return for service" + a whole bunch of other problems with errors, freezing and being unresponsive) and I've taken it into Computer Services for repair.

In the meantime, have been using house computers/library computers (quite annoying, as school network has constantly been down).

Just did one of those email forwards; I don't mind the quiz ones because I like to see what they say about me, and this one looks hopeful!

The questions:

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ? Blue
2. Your first initial? let's just say it's from L-Z
3. Your month of birth? May
4. Which color do you like more, black or white? This was a tough one, but I picked white
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Miss CM
6. Your favorite number? 9
7. Do you like Flying or Driving more? Flying
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? the ocean
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one). I can't tell you that, it's a secret!! But think teenage love/lust/crush/whatever you want to call it...

What my answers say about me:
1. Spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones I love.
2. I try to enjoy life to the maximum & my love life is soon to blossom.
3. I will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
4. I will have a friend who completely confides in me and would do anything for me, but I may not realize it.
5. This person is my best friend (I knew that!)
6. This is how many close friends I will have in my lifetime.
7. I like adventure.
8. I am spontaneous and like to please people.
9. My wish will come true if I send the email to enough people...

Conclusion: two answers that say I am spontaneous (somewhat true) and two that say I could find love (though I'd be happy with a boyfriend). So...the question is...could it come true?

The signs are looking good! Here's (somewhat wistfully) hoping!

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! that's so gay!!! it happened with mine too!!!!! all they did was put some jell on apparently, but mine's broken now too! :( really gay, something wrong with the hard-drive again!!!!!!! not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!