Monday 31 March 2008

What is this, some kind of messed up karma?!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday (no biggie, more moaning about that later) and the pain hasn't been too bad over the past few days, and almost non-extistent today.

But now my jaw hurts because I've been laughing and smiling all evening since I got back to college and had an hour and a half conversation with Gemini (this is all her fault.)

How annoying. But in the meantime, I'm quite enjoying being back at college after a 10 day Easter break (though I'll really miss the sleep ins, I have a 9 o'clock lecture tomorrow morning, and yes, I know, I should be in bed). It's finally starting to feel like a home away from home. And that I have friends.

It's a good feeling.

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

I'm glad you feel good at college. I'm going back to school on Tuesday. =S