Wednesday 25 March 2009

Avant Card: Planet for #1!





















I'm so proud - Earth Hour started as an Australian initiative, and now it's world wide!














[Click to enlarge and read text]

8.30 Saturday, people. Mark it in your diaries. Have a romantic candlelit dinner, a slumber party, a picnic; play murder in the dark, hide and seek, spotlight. Me? I'll probably read by torchlight. Or see if my guitar playing improves in the dark.

Better still, I could go to bed early (it would be so good for me!) but we all know that's not going to happen.

x
JAG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would consider going to bed early if it was a little later, say 9:30... but 8:30 is impossible lol.

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I think I'll go for that candelit dinner thing. He's one of those sceptics that thinks Earth Hour won't do anything, but I'm not, and so, I shall show him. :P