Friday 27 March 2009

Where Do You Belong?

You Belong in New York City
You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

Inspired by Anahita.

*Sigh* Really want to go on exchange...

Speaking of NY, NY, 3 months until I leave to search for the American Dream!!

Photobucket

Also:

You Are a 1950s Diva
High heels, pretty dresses, classic makeup...
You're a feminine beauty who knows how to play up her assets!


x
JAG

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

OMG!!!! I took BOTH these tests (or similar ones, actually, WHich city ARE you, and which 1950s name would suit you sort of things) and I got NYC too!!!!!! I was SO happY! YAY!

Ps: I still AM so happy!

Just a girl said...

You know how they're calling Obama and Rudd "policy soulmates"? We're long distance soulmates. =)

x
JAG

anahit said...

I actually was hoping for nyc or london. But hey, I got paris lol. Still, not much to complain about :D

you're going to new york?!?!?! *screams inwardly*

I've probably already said this, but OH MY GOSH SO SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!

ARGGGHHH! I want to go so badly!!! take loads of pictures!! xxx