Saturday 7 March 2009

Fug or Fab?






































It's Gabriella Cilmi! Which, admittedly, makes me kind of proud. Oh Gabriella, your annoyingly catchy and also somewhat whiney songs may have won six ARIAs, but I honestly don't know if I can condone and/or accept you for this kind of dress. If it could be called that. I mean, she looks great; young, beautiful, charming, confident; she can almost pull it off and make it look cool. But they're ties. Is it ironic, a bold fashion statement or just bad taste?

Please Gabriella, think of the children, the tens, or (if you're lucky) hundreds of misguided children called your fans! After all, we wouldn't want them to think this kind of thing was fashionable.

x
JAG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually don't think it looks that bad. Very interesting idea anyway.

And I hatehateHATE Gabriella Cilmi.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I actually met her drummer while out one night in Melbourne and he wanted me to tell everyone that she wasn't drunk at the ARIAs - "just really, really jetlagged".

Z said...

fug