Sunday 31 May 2009

19

19th b'day

  1. Giant, heart shaped choc-chip cookie. Gift from secret angel.
  2. Keep dreaming.
  3. Before my cousin's wedding. I was maybe 8.
  4. Pinwheel. Gift from secret angel.
  5. Make a wish.
  6. Birthday eve - dinner.
  7. So what if it's not my birthday yet? Chocolate + friends on Friday = ♥
  8. Roy Liechtenstein gets it right again
  9. Goofing around with Gem
  10. A night on the town for my friend's birthday.
This doesn't bother me so much. Time will take its course.

But today would have been my grandfather's birthday - American time, anyway.

x
jAG

8 comments:

Asmita Nandedkar said...

19 and never been kissed :).

Asmita Nandedkar said...

Oh, happy birthday to your grandpa!

anahit said...

Is it your birthday?!?! If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling :D xxx

Sharanya said...

Happy, happy birthday! If your grand-dad were to see you today, he'd be a terribly happy man. Wish I could see you today.

Miss you :(

Just a girl said...

Anahita - yes, thank you! :D

Sharanya: ditto.

x
JAG

Emma said...

Happy Birthday! 19's been pretty awesome for me so for, hope it's the same for you!

Asmita Nandedkar said...

ugh, i just re-read my comment, I hope it didn't come across in the wrong way. I was talking about me when I said 19 and not kissed.

I hope you had a good birthday. (you dont have to accept this comment, I just wanted to clear things out)

Just a girl said...

Aw, you and me both Asmita. And I had a lovely birthday.

Thanks Emma! I'm looking forward to it. =)

x
JAG