Sunday 10 May 2009

Ladybug Talks: FEMALE SURVEY

Tagged myself to pass the time procrastinate.

Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
Nooo...

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Make me laugh.

Photobucket

Are you a girly girl?
Oh yes

Photobucket

Big or small purses?
Love me a clutch, but most of the time I like a bag I can fit under my arm but that will hold everything I want to carry around

Do you enjoy drama?
You mean like a TV show? Heroes? For sure.

Did you dress up on Halloween?
Nope. We don't celebrate Halloween Down Under.

How many guys will read this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"?
Not many, if any. This blog has a fairly female readership. ;-)

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?
I'm not sure. I doubt it.

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Nope.

Do you think you're pretty, honestly?
Some days, I love my reflection. Others, I can't look at myself. Most of the time, I like what I see.

Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara, even though it runs. I can't apply eyeliner to save my life.

American Eagle or Hollister?
American Eagle every day of the week!

Heels or flats?
Flats for everyday wear, but I adore heels for going out.

Skirts or jeans?
Skirts, but Melbourne weather is ill-adapted for them

Photobucket

Straight or curly hair?
Mine is fairly voluminous, and sometimes naturally wavy/curly, but I love it when it's straightened.

Hoops or dangling earrings?
Dangly! Hoops freak me out. What if they got caught on something?!

Have you ever had your heart broken?
No

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Oh come on.

Do you like your life?
Oh yes.

Photobucket

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
Yes. For the view, obviously.

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
No

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Oh yes

Photobucket

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Unfortunately or fortunately, whichever way the sun shines

Do you ever wish you were famous?
For my novels or my photography

Preppy or Punk/goth?.
Preppy. Very.

Photobucket

Contacts or Glasses?
Glasses. Sexier. Definitely. I'm with Asmita on this one.

GUYS:

Good cook or take you out a lot?
Either, but nicer if he cooks

Funny or Serious?
Funny but considerate.

Cute or Hot?
Not fussy! But probably cute...

Long or short hair?
Short

Smoker or non-smoker?
Non-smoker. Not sure if I could date a smoker

Tall or short?
Tall(er) rather than short(er) I guess, but let's not get superficial. If he's got a great personality, does it really matter?

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Return the favour

You're forced to snort cocaine, if you ever want to live to see another day, would you do it?
What kind of a question is that?! Do I only get to live for another day? If so, no. If not, then probably. Though I'd obviously rather not. Is that sacrificing my principles? Or just compromising for the sake of a greater purpose?

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with a friend?
I love photobooths, but I don't spend enough time in them. It was with two other friends last year in Melbourne Central. And it was hilarious.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
...yes.

On average what do you think you cry about the most?
Being lonely. Things people say. Not being able to achieve something. Lately, my grandfather.

Who was the last guy you talked to?
Fresher. No, the guy who lives next to me.

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Absolutely not.

Photobucket

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I would like to think so, in some small way, for my friends. But it is my life's ambition to change more than one life.

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?
Gemini. We understand each other without having to say anything at all.

Which friend do you tell the most?
Gemini. A. Sharanya. Jdl. Sara.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Gemini-a!

Where's the weirdest place you changed your cloths at?
Um, what? In a car? I don't know...

Are you going anywhere this summer?
I'm searching for the American Dream!

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
No, I just spoke to Gemini.

Are you shy?
Once upon a time. I still have my moments.

Are you talkative?
That's what they tell me. Although it's arguable that I laugh more than I talk. But it's a close call.

Photobucket

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Sometimes. I get told that I'm always happy, always smiling, no matter what, but that means that if I'm the slightest bit tired or down, people notice.

How is life going for you at this moment?
Busy. Insanely hectic. But fun.

Do you trust people easily?
No, not usually

Do you give out second chances easily?
Sometimes.

Do you smile a lot?
Yes. Can't help it. Natural reflex.

One thing you're looking forward to?
June 27th! And my 19th =)

How do you feel about change?
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Last time you got a text message and smiled?
Yesterday morning: "JAG. Sigh. I'm sick. Fever & sore throat. :( I won't be going to the regatta. Sigh. Sad. :("

Are you happy?
Incredibly

Photobucket

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
No

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself?
Depends on my mood. Usually I'm a crazy people person, but if I need to be alone, don't talk to me.

First person to text today?
Girl who was public speaking from college.

x
JAG

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my NAME OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wish I could give you like this huge, big hug right now. Thank you SO very much for counting me in as someone you can trust. You have a gift for making people's lives happy, you blessed creature. I MISS YOU, and I know you'll understand :)

Love always,
S

Ps: Is the, uh, hoop thing true? That you don't wear them at all? WHat kind of hoops?

Arielle said...

Y'all don't have Halloween???? What kind of empty shell of an existence do you live down there?

jacques du'loque said...

I've made you laugh. ;-)

Just a girl said...

S: I live to serve ;-)

Arielle: Halloween is a very American holiday. I really want to have a true Halloween!

jdl: that you do :D

x
JAG