Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sunshine and Smiles :)




















My playlist for the summer:

Open Happiness, Michael Rose

A brand new day has begun...

We're Going to be Friends, White Stripes

We don't notice any time pass

Snake, Frightened Rabbit

So pack your pipes, pack your chapstick and your tights

Empire State of Mind, Glee Cast

These streets will make you feel brand new, bright lights will inspire you

Dynamite, Taio Cruz

Cause I told you once, now I told you twice

Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain

Teenage Dream, Katy Perry

Let's run away and don't ever look back

Paper Aeroplane, Angus and Julia Stone

I spilled the ink across the page trying to spell your name

Bad Kids, The Black Lips

Got no respect for authority

Haven't Met You Yet, Michael Buble

I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track

Hey Soul Sister, Train

So gangsta, I'm so thug

Firework, Katy Perry

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again

Home, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Christ

Fake Empire, the National

Tiptoe through our shiny city with our diamond slippers on

You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift

It's a typical Tuesday night

The Cave, Mumford and Sons

The harvest left no food for you to eat

Just the Way You Are, Bruno Mars

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Halo/Walking on Sunshine, Glee Cast

And don't it feel good!

A-Punk, Vampire Weekend

Down to the Pueblo huts of New Mexico

You Make My Dreams, Hall and Oates

That sleepwalk should be over by now

Boys and Girls, Pixie Lott

Big, pink lights shining bright, like I’m on the T.V

Sweet Disposition, Temper Trap

And while our blood's still young

We are Golden, Mika

Running around like a clown on purpose.

Can't Get Over, September

I go to sleep believin' in tomorrow

In My Head, Jason Derulo

When it comes down to it, it's just a game

Fireflies, Owl City

I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes

California Girls, Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg

now put your hands up!

Mine, Taylor Swift

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

Summer Pop Medley, Sam Tsui

I just can't get you off my mind.

Start Me Up, The Rolling Stones

You make a grown man cry.

Say Hey, I Love You, Michael Franti & Spearhead

The more I see the less I know

Hot Kisses, Cold Tiles, Fergus Brown

You look like a panda that hasn't had a feed since the start of the year

Gives You Hell, Glee Cast

With that sad, sad look that you wear so well

Your Love's a Drug, Leighton Meester

I'm high off everything you do.

Parlez-vous francais?
Art vs Science

Si'l vous plait ma cherie allez tombez la chemise!

Rude Boy,
Rihanna

Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up babe

Do the Panic,
Phantom Planet

Yeah, you can bring your friends.

Here It Goes Again, OK Go

It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy...

Around the Bend, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour

Let me be your apple.


Come Flash All Your Ladies, the Filthy Youth

Don't get no candy for free.


Don't Want an Ending, Sam Tsui

Tonight's a countdown til the day we're not around

Hair/Crazy in Love, Glee Cast

Don't ask me why, I don't know.

Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher, Jackie Wilson

That one in a million girls

Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Dreams really do come true

Do you know the way to San Jose? Dionne Warwick

With a dream in your heart you're never alone.

For You, Angus and Julia Stone

If you love me, I'll make you a star in my universe

Sugar, Sugar, The Archies

Like the summer sunshine pour your sweetness over me

Friday On My Mind,
The Easybeats

Today I might be mad, tomorrow I'll be glad.

Daydream Believer, The Monkees

You once thought of me as a white knight on a steed.

Piazza, New York Catcher, Belle & Sebastian

Elope with me in private and we'll set something ablaze.

Radio Christiane
, The Virgins


I'm always racing against my mind.

Stuck for the Summer, Two Hours Traffic

It's all about making good time

Campus,
Vampire Weekend


I've got to leave here before I go

Smile
, Glee Cast


I found the light in the tunnel at the end

Hit Me Up, Gia Farrell

Didn't mean to make you lose your mind

The Ballad of Gus and Sam
, Ferraby Lionheart


Things are moving fast like a bat out of hell

Cities in Dust
, Junkie XL


Were you praying at the Lares Shrine?

Gloria,
Van Morrison


She comes around here just about midnight.

Everlasting Love,
The Love Affair


Where life's river flows, no one really knows

Dynamite/Love The Way You Lie/Teenage Dream
mash up, Sam Tsui


I want to celebrate and live my life

Last Nite
, The Strokes


In spaceships, they won't understand

The Hippy Hippy Shake, The Swinging Blue Jeans

I can't sit still

Jumpin' Jack Flash, The Rolling Stones

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane.

Don't Stop, Fleetwood Mac

Just think what tomorrow will do

Life is a Highway,
Tom Cochrane

For the brave are free and lovers soar

Kids, MGMT

No time to think of consequences

Under the Sea, the Little Mermaid

We off the hook!

The Waitress, The Waifs

He’d kill me if I said he was sweet as apple pie

I Will Not Go Quietly (Duffy's Song), The Whitlams

I believe in Yoko, John Lennon, last weekend and me

Hawaii 5-0, The Ventures

Just Can't Get Enough, The Saturdays

We slip and slide as we fall in love

Come Around, M.I.A ft Timbaland

My girls run the Everglades

The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

I won't pretend to understand the movement of the wind or the waves out in the ocean

Your Love is My Drug, Ke$ha

I like your beard.

5 Years Time, Noah and the Whale

I'll put my hands over your eyes but you'll peek through

This Charming Man, The Smiths

Will nature make a man of me yet?

Marchin' On, One Republic

And we'll have the scars to prove it.

Mimzan, Beirut

I spotted you there with curlers in hair on the telephone

Just a Boy, Angus and Julia Stone

I bit my tongue in the ark of conversation

Brown Sugar, The Rolling Stones

Cold English blood runs hot

Thank You (For Loving Me at My Worst), The Whitlams

That could have been the beginning of the end

Crazy Train, The Waifs

Bound for New Orleans.

Uncharted, Sara Bareilles

Jump start my kaleidoscope heart,

Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield

Today is where your book begins

x
JAG

No comments: