Sunday 8 July 2007

In My Dreams

I was listening to Deborah Harry's (a..k.a Blondie) I Want That Man yesterday when my mind got to wandering (one of my favourite pastimes is to daydream, and I have a tendency to do this when I'm listening to music). I had this strange vision - almost desire - to perform I Want That Man (a song I love, and can relate to) in one of the school's charity concerts (perhaps in the Battle of the Bands next term?). I would sing, with a backup group of a drummer, guitarist pianist. I would wear a black, sequined dress (which I bought from Miss SC) and every time I sing the chorus, a hot boy (student, of course, who I'd have previously chosen) would walk out of the shadows up to me, and I would run my hand down his chest, and he'd walk away.

In my dreams, not only would I be able to sing, but I'd have to guts to do it, too. That's why it will remain one of my more outrageous fantasies.

x
Just a girl

2 comments:

Julia said...

I am kind of the same way... I always have these singing fantasies, specifically regarding an annual talent show at my school.

I actually can sing pretty well, I just lack the guts.

But I dream that I'll get the guts to do it next year, since it's my last chance before graduation.

Julia said...

I found it through blog flux directory... I was bored so I looked up teen blogs and found it there.

(I'm sorry you can't see the pics, I don't know why, but I'm going to try to be less lazy in the future and put more links to things, and there would be pics there)
<3