Monday 1 September 2008

Girls Are Fugly

I have missed reading those lovely bitches girls over at Go Fug Yourself. They seriously make my day every. single. day.


I bow down in homage to them.


Paris Hilton, though, cracks me up. I honestly wonder how she can wear an outfit like this, and still think she has dignity.





"This is me as nature intended: wrapped in Lycra, polyester, and sequins."

And I have no idea how she convinces herself that her 'life'/'work' has any meaning, or why she even bothers. Though she is good entertainment value.

So thank you Fug girls, for being gloriously, outrageously bitchy every day of the week. I aspire to be more like you.

x
JAG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Paris Hilton's response to John McCain's anti-Obama ad? It was brilliant. I'm really surprised she was able to pronounce so many big words and make them sound natural.

And Go Fug Yourself is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love it. Who has their swim suit personalized? Only the fabulous Paris apparently.

Such! said...

Aright, I repeat: PARIS HAS SERIOUSLY FUGLY FEET.
Jus look at them, they are like eewwwwwwwww

K. said...

The thing that bugs me the most about her "ensemble" is the fact that her shoes don't match.