Tuesday 24 February 2009

Avant Card: No Way!

Some of my older readers* may remember a little feature I used to run on Tuesdays called Avant Card, where I posted pictures of my favourite postcards (published by Avant Card, hence the name) which took a rather Olympic-sized break around that time.

Well - it's baaaack! I'm kicking the year off with one of my absolute favourites. It cracks me up every time, and I love it so much I've stuck it on my door at home. It's also a great message.


























x
JAG

*by which I mean readers who have stuck with me, not those readers who are older

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you pick these cards up? I know they're around cafes etc in Melbourne but I never manage to see them anywhere!

Just a girl said...

Well SOMEONE is up late! ;-)

Don't look at me. I just got back from Coffee Crawl!

=)

There's a rack in Union House you know, right near the stairs up from the toilets. I can't remember where I got this one. Actually, I think it might have been Cafe Segovia in the Block Arcade, a cafe my family frequents. There's also some in Deep Dish or Blue Dish or whatever that cafe/bar is called behind the Arts Building next to the Asia Centre. And the art house cinemas like Nova and Kino usually have a pretty good selection. Of course, I know all the hot spots! :D

x
JAG

anahit said...

um, I think I'd find this hysterical but I know nothing about cars so I don't get the joke. LOL. I'm just as bad as that guy on the card.

Just a girl said...

No you're not, I'm sure you know that Sudan is a country! Sedan is a four door car. ;-)

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

We have a shop called Avant Card here. Don't think it actually designs anything it sells though.