Friday 20 February 2009

Right? Wrong!

Late last year I received this email:

"Dear Fellow Blogger,

It is my distinct pleasure, as the president of Americans for Limited Government, to invite you today to become a key member of the exciting new conservative “bloggers central,” NetRightNation.com.


I am so pleased to announce that NetRightNation.com is providing bloggers like you, the mainstream media, politicians, and other opinion leaders free, instant access to nearly 60,000 conservative blogs nationwide. And counting.


Above all, we want to make sure NRN is all that you, an important member of the conservative blogosphere, want it to be."


These are people who publish articles like The Climate Change Fraud (they also think like this.)


What I want to know is: where the f did they get this idea I'm a conservative, of all things? I have been called many things, but c-word is not one of them. My dad made me listen to right wing radio all the way across America (considering we were in the Heartland of the American Right) in order to counter my "extreme left wing/Obama-messiah complex" (his words, not mine) which meant I had to listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh sing "Barack the magic negro" or play "Hallelujah" every time they mentioned Obama's name (which was actually kind of funny.)


(Aside: I also don't understand why so many political parties are called liberal when they're conservative - and it's not just Australia!)


If I were K, I think I'd be insulted, and if I was Sara, I'd be offended.


I'd just like to point out to these people that I am:

1) Democrat

2) pro-gay rights

3) climate change believer and crusader


among other things.


x

JAG

2 comments:

anahit said...

lol. that's actually hilarious. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. If you were me, you'd be ranting and raving much worse things than just "where the f"! Hehehehe. This made me lol so hard. I haven't visited your blog in too long :3 x