Saturday 28 February 2009

I'm so proud

THE OSCARS (deserving of Complete Capitalisation) were last Monday night. Very exciting stuff. Too bad I had a much more thrilling O Week Trivia Night to attend, but these things can't be helped. In short, I missed the Sexiest Man Alive and Aussie Hugh Jackman hosting!

But, thankfully, there are people like Emma, who provide a blow-by-blow (which I very much appreciate) and, of course, Saviour of Us All, YouTube! Enjoy. Again, if you were so lucky.


Seems like a spectacular this year. What was the highlight for you?

x

JAG

4 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I actually liked the very first thing Jackman said about variety - how RDJ, an american playing an australian playing a black man was nominated, and he, an australian playing an australian in a movie called australia...was hosting.

Anyway, Hugh should come back next year :P he was wonderful!

By the way. Tag! (http://my-wineglass.blogspot.com/2009/02/music-tag.html)

Sharanya said...

Hugh J, yes, but OH, Kate's acceptance speech! I almost cried.

Julia said...

I loved the oscars this year. For me, the best part was Kate Winslet FINALLY getting an oscar, and how genuinely excited she was.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah I love Anne Hathaway.