Monday 20 October 2008

A is for Apocalypso

Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the ARIAs last night, co-hosted by my two favourite comedians/radio hosts, Hamish and Andy.

It was pretty much a night for teenage "sensation" Gabriella Cilmi, who I'm personally not too sweet on, but she sings those really catchy songs that get stuck in your head (she's only 17, which is pretty impressive, and unlike Miley Cyrus she actually has talent, so I approve) winning all 6 awards she was nominated for and The Presets, who are, like, awesome, and won 3 awards for their electronica/dance album Apocalypso.

My People:




Are You The One?


They are my dancing gods.

x
JAG

4 comments:

Z said...

adore the second video. some videos are just fun too watch, like your own friends made the video.


xx

Just a girl said...

It has that feel doesn't it? And I think that's its charm - it doesn't take itself seriously. Hence, it is hilarious.

x
JAG

Such! said...

Continuing the tradition of always commenting slightly off the path:
What's with Miley Cyrus' teeth?!
and weird fake tans.
ANd both of them together.
EEw(repressed shudder)

jacques du'loque said...

Haha, that second video won me over. I thought it was gonna be just another, low-budget quote-zany-unquote indie music video.

And then it kept going...

and going...

it does feel very youtubeish, doesn't it?

A new art movement! I'm excited.

-jdl