Wednesday 1 April 2009

Let's Get Shaggin'

Anahita tagged me at my request:

1) Comment to this and I will give you 3 people.
2) Post this meme with your answers.
3) Provide pictures and the names of 3 people.
4) Label which you would marry, shag, and throw off a cliff.

01. Hugh Jackman
02. Robert Pattinson
03. Emile Hirsch

Oooh. Tough choice!

Marry: Emile Hirsch

He's cute, funny and an incredibly talented actor...




























Mmmm...



























Shag: Hugh Jackman!







How could you say no to that?!













Photobucket


Throw off a cliff: Robert Pattinson

I'm sorry Robert, you were quite something in your Cedric Diggory days, but in your current Edward era, you've descended into something quite dirty and repellent. I mean, please, it wouldn't kill you to shower every once in a while, or - god forbid - wash your hair, comb it and/or cut it.

robert pattinson Pictures, Images and Photos

OK, ok, he's cute (or was), damn him - but please, come on!

Photobucket

Also: LOL!

Robert Pattinson Pictures, Images and Photos

Besides, with the choice of the other two...well, can you blame me?!

x
JAG

4 comments:

anahit said...

haha, I like his hair!! :P xxx

vic said...

emile hirsch is too die for
love him :P

and i also do like your blog! very nice stuff.

Julia said...

I've been slightly obsessed with Emile Hirsch ever since I fell in love with him in The Girl Next Door.

& omgosh, wow, JUST as I typed that, a song from the soundtrack shuffled to being played on my itunes, weird.
I would totally marry him.

But I have to disagree about Rob Pattinson- I like Hugh Jackman alright & everything, but I'd totally throw him off a cliff if it meant I got to shag Robert. I just can't help it.

hope everything's good with you!
<3 Julia

Arielle said...

OMG I once saw this guy who looked like Emilie Hirsch at the beach. He was swimming "laps", then running then doing push-ups and sit-ups. It was excellent.