Saturday 12 July 2008

Perfume is Pretty

And not just in smell. Half the attraction is in the bottle. This is a cute little sample (which reminded me of Skyla's own funky/gorgeous perfume) I received from Viktor & Rolf, their first attempt at scent, so I had some phun with photographry and lighting.
That's right, phun, as in phun with photographry and perfume.













































































Going to visit Gemini for a week starting Monday - can't wait, it's been months too long since I've seen that girl! Read: lo siento, but there will be less-to-no blogging, as we will be too busy getting up to all sorts of shennanagins. Oh, the sacrifices we must make.

x
Just a girl

6 comments:

Sharanya said...

I love the second pic! And you're right, half the beauty's in the bottle!

Kayleigh said...

My favourite perfume is Ghost. It comes in a lovely frosted slender bottle too. Sadly I've run out and am currently using Touchby Burberry. Lovely perfume but hate the Burberry tartan style pattern, it's associated with chavs nowadays too much.

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I hope you liked the perfume as well :P. When H&M released their Viktor&Rolf collection the first 1000 or osmethign recieved a sample of their perf(ph)ume. My friend was one of them and she's used it ever since!

Half the attraction is in the bottle of perfume though. I got a Bulgari-perfume a couple of years ago and it resembles a tennis ball in its construction. One part metal, one part glass and then you squeeze the metal part onto the glass and out ocmes a spray of alcohol, ether, oils and water (I'm guessing that's what perfume's made of...I have read "The Perfume"...). Sounds odd, but so was the bottle.

Anonymous said...

prettyyyy. you must take lots of gorgeous photos of you and gemini and post them on facebook :D xx

Anonymous said...

Perfumes! :) I could look at pretty bottles forever and ever!

And you're right - there's so much phun to be had photographing them! All cut-crystal-magnificence! :D

[Dropped in here from Sharanya's blog - goot stuff!]

Dancing Feet said...

The man's one smells crap, it is Antidote. But Viktor + Rolf are geniuses otherwise.