Tuesday 29 July 2008

Avant Card: Two for One Tuesday!

One for promotion:

Thursday July 31 is Connex for Cancer Day. $1 from every ticket you buy at a Connex Ticket Office will help Peter Mac find more cancer cures. You can also help today, but adding a message of hope at connexforcancerday.com.au

Simple, clever and effective; love the use of tickets to spell the world.

And one for laughs:



I picked this one up at the RTA, and it cracks me up every time. It's an ad for Geared, which is a magazine for young drivers. Such a great image, and such a classic tagline.

x
JAG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that second ad is aimed at people like me.

jacques du'loque said...

You, uh... you spelled "license" wrong on that card. Just FYI.

-jdl

P.S. For those who don't know, I'm joking. =)

Sharanya said...

I want to read your Caped Crusader review!!! And I'm SOOOO glad you're back :)