Monday 29 October 2007

Oh, The Things I Shall Do!

Read all the books I want – of my choice!
-To Hellas and Back
-On Beauty
-Master of the Books
-Inkspell
-Mercy
-Out of Africa
-Through My Eyes
-Harry Potter (again)
-Gossip Girl (again)
-Perfume

Watch all the movies I want – whenever I want
-Dead Poet’s Society
-Apocalypse Now
-Hairspray
-Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life
-The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
-The Talented Mr Ripley
-What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?
-Troy
-High School Musical 2
-Shrek 3

Watch all the TV shows I want – any time of day
-Chaser’s War on Everything
-America’s Next Top Model
-Gossip Girl
-Supernatural
-Robin Hood

Access to unlimited internet sites and downloads – I’ll never go byte over again!
-IM/Skype
-Facebook
-Blogging
-Fanfic

Sleep in til lunchtime – no more bells and assemblies!

Open to recommendations and suggestions.

x
Just a girl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Supernatural fan, too. And which Hairspray were you thinking of watching? The old one or the new one?

Just a girl said...

Either! Both! I actually had the first one in mind...but with new-found freedom, I can do both!
But I suppose I'll have to wait until the new one is out on DVD/TV...so it looks like it may be the old one! Speaking of cross-dressing movie/musicals, I might have to add Priscilla, Queen of the Desert to my list!
x
Just a girl

Anonymous said...

You have a Facebook?

Just a girl said...

I do indeed have a Facebook. Fortunately (and I never thought I'd say this) it's blocked at school, and so I cannot distract myself. It was a big procrastination tool in the holidays though.
You should get one! (after exams, of course.)
x
Just a girl

Anonymous said...

I plan on it - it seems to have changed from a question of 'if' I get one to 'when' I get one... Seems like a good way to stay in touch with people from school though (students and teachers! hehe).

Just a girl said...

Angela said:

hi--!
thanks girl! u too! :)
hey suggestion also:
see your friends anytime u want! go anywhere whenever u want!
and catch up with me!!! :D
ADD TO LIST!!!!!!! :)
xo

Sorry I had to delete your comment Ange, but you got so excited you forgot my anonymous rule. But that's OK. And of course you're on my list, it's a given! And I can't wait to see all my friends from home. :-) It'll be one big party!

See you 'round, girl,
xox
Just a girl