Wednesday 17 October 2007

A "Sassy" Star

I'm cyber-blushing.

I have received a Blogger Star award from Emma!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

Here’s what to do if you receive this:

*Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.

*Mention that it originated here at Skittles' Place so I can follow its journey.

*Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.


I'm flattered.

And just to share the love, I'm going to pass the star onto these fashionable teenage girl bloggers, who brighten up my day, and 'shine' with their style and creativity:

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thankyou!!! you are amazing, and I'm so flattered!!