Friday 22 August 2008

Fuzzy Hookers

It's a Friday night in college, and you know what that means...

Drinks! Music! Party!

True to my word (more or less), I don't need alcohol to have a good time. In fact, I'm slightly worried about how I might act when I'm drunk, considing how hyper I was tonight - a combination of a sugar high, one drink and, well, sheer enthusiasm.

But it's an absolute riot to hang out with drunk people. Provided they're not vomiting on you.

Tonight was pure, simple, silly fun; taking stupid photos (which shall no doubt adorn Facebook tomorrow), pulling faces and poses, laughing at each other, dancing, singing along, congregating in the corridor, chasing each other, wearing hats, tickling, bed bouncing and generally make merry.

The title of this post, incidentally - I know you're all wondering - comes from my friend misunderstanding my saying "ze hookers" (don't ask me why) and thinking I said "fuzzy hookers," which of course sent us into hysterics.

I'll finish this wildly entertaining night with a quote that cracks me up from Overheard:

Oh Yeah? Then How'd I Get That Job in Biotech?
Thug #1: Yo, I can't wait for Obama to win the election, yo! He gonna make white people illegal!
Thug #2 (stopping dead in his tracks): You one ignorant muthafucka, ain't you?

--The Village

x
JAG

3 comments:

Q said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Isn't Facebook, uh...fun?

Yes, I return!

K. said...

"Provided they're not vomiting on you."

Amen.

Though, with my friends, that's just about the least of my worries. I just always hope that no one dies of alcohol poisoning or due to injury from doing something stupid.

And that nothing important (extra emphasis on "important") gets burned down since pyromania somehow always comes into play sooner or later.

Julia said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever.

I often find myself as the most sober one at parties... I'm not super-against drinking, but I'm not personally super-into it either. I don't think I've ever even been drunk. So I can relate to the unique situation of being around drunk people when you're not drunk- and it definitely can be fun- as long as you don't have to take care of them too much.