Wednesday 6 August 2008

If the Spanish is the only thing he learns, he'll be OK

At the snow:

Woman: Where did you learn to speak Spanish?
10 year old: From a song.
Girl: What song?
10 year old: Pretty Fly for a White Guy. You know; "uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, cinco, seis."

***

On campus:

[Girls walk away from a woman handing out free cans of Coke Zero.]
Girl #1: Zero is nasty.
Girl #2: Yeah, but it's free!

Also on campus:

Girl: We've been through a lot.
Guy: You have?
Girl: Well, I'm sure you have.

x
JAG

5 comments:

jacques du'loque said...

Okay, five blog posts since I replied to your email? Now I'm convinced you're ignoring me. =P

The last quote made me literally LOL. That's... that's golden. I'm putting that in my story,

-jdl

P.S. Is it because I know your real name?

Just a girl said...

You seem to be very sensitive about how frequently a person emails you. ;-)

And no, it's not because you know my real name. It's because you're stalking me.

Kidding! (Don't get all offended on me now.) I probably couldn't ignore you if I tried, because you're always commenting, etc. :P

Yes, the funniest thing is that it's true. I would love to know to context of that. Send me your story?

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

LOL. Gotta love Offspring. And I would have to be desperate and on the verge of passing out from thirst to drink anything darker than a Sprite. The only time I drink Coke or Pepsi is to wake up. And that's if there's no coffee nearby.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love overhearing stuff. I also love over heard in New York. It's way too funny.

Such! said...

public speaking should be banned for some people!
or maybe it's aloowed for our benefit, is it?!