Tuesday 5 August 2008

My Life in Pixels

So, this Flickr tag has been intriguing me, and because I can never resist the offer of an open tag, I simply had to do it.


Credit:

2. Chocolate 3. School 4. Pink 5. Ed 6. Karmarama 7. Greece 8. Mousse 9. Happy 10. Friends 11. Girly 12. Flags


It goes something like this:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name? Can't tell you that!
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate. Always.
3. What high school did you go to? Can't tell you that either, but it was in a little town about an hour away from where I live.
4. What is your favorite color? Pink. No question.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? At the moment...Ed Westwick.
6. Favorite drink? Karmarama. I ♥ Emma & Tom's.
7. Dream vacation? Greece.
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate mousse.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy.
10. What do you love most in life? Friends.
11. One word to describe you. Girly.
12. Your Flickr name. I'd rather not tell you that, either, but the picture is a clue. Guesses welcome!


x
JAG

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woman! You could've totally told us your Flickr name. :P

And I <3 <3 <3 <3 the mosaic - prettyness! :D I so wanted to fave some, but no credits! :(

Such! said...

i think the rains have something to do with my exponential increase in love for colors.
and if you're wondering, yes, this has nothing to do with your post.
Hi. :)

Just a girl said...

Yeah, sorry about the credits, the links didn't copy when I pasted the HTML, but I can get them for you if you'd like.

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

Aw, would you?! :D Thanks girl!

S said...

Yay, credits! You're wonderful! :D

Anonymous said...

^ That was me, btw. :P

Sharanya said...

Love, love, love!!!!!! Esp. the...no wait, I love them ALL :)

Ok, Ok, especially nos. 1, 3 and 4 :P

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

You like being mysterious don't you? :P...

Can I take a hint at your real name? Orange? Flash? Teal?

Love your life in Pixels, it's very colourful! I hope your real life is so too!

I feel like such a copy cat but I can't resist this one...

Just a girl said...

Ha ha; you could say mysterious is my middle name! Or...not.

Nice try; I'd say you were close but I'd be lying. ;-)

Thank you, and tis quite colourful. There's a lot of pink. =)

Pfft, you're not a copy cat, because yours won't be the same as mine, will it? (Well, I hope not...) It's so much fun, how can you resist? I look forward to seeing yours!

x
JAG