Thursday 9 October 2008

Even I Understand the Concept

Nerdy guy: I don't understand what the significance of the number 69 is. Can someone explain it to me?
Girl: You go to NYU and you don't know that? (nerdy guy shakes his head)
Girl: To put it bluntly, it's two people giving each other head.
Nerdy guy: Wait, but what does that mean?
Girl: Oh my god...I can't tell you that now. You're the most innocent guy here. It would be like killing a unicorn.

--Kimmel Center, NYU

Guy selling Big Issue [singing/chanting]: This Big Issue is sure to impress [to girl walking past] just like you in that little black dress!

--Bourke St

High school girl #1: I need hair extentions...I mean, look at how short my hair is. It's like lesbian hair!
High school girl #2: It's funny, because it's sort of true.
[They get off at Hair Warehouse]

--on the number 1 tram to Melbourne University

x
JAG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LULZ

jacques du'loque said...

Wait, what does "giving head" mean?

I expect a detailed explanation of the meaning and origin of the phrase in that email you owe me.

-L

P.S. For those that don't know me, yes, I know what it means.

P.P.S. I don't, however, know what Big Issue is.

Just a girl said...

Would you like a diagram with that?

The Big Issue is a magazine sold by homeless or unemployed people in Australia (and other countries) in which half of the proceeds go directly to them.

x
JAG