Friday 31 October 2008

Heights of Stupidity

Kind of an oxymoron - I suppose it should be depths of stupidity.

I continue to be astounded by the stupid things people say. I know I said I've heard the stupidest thing ever, but I'm pretty sure this beats all:

"If women don't want children, don't get pregnant."

Let me ask you something, Nick. Have you ever been pregnant? Have you heard of rape? Accidents? Unwanted pregancies happen for all kinds of reasons, most of which are not the woman's fault. Of course, you're a man, so you wouldn't understand.

No, that's a lie. I'm sure there are men that understand. You're obviously just stupid. Never mind pro-life.

x
JAG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, because the women who don't want children are really trying to get pregnant just so they can have an abortion.

Asshole. I don't know if it's worse than McCain putting air quotes around women's health. Sexist douchebags.