Tuesday 16 June 2009

Aw

So I can't actually tell which one of my parents sent me this email, but it was
sweet nonetheless;

Can you comprehend that now you are already half way to completing your Arts
Degree!

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
fantastic!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

First and only exam today! For my breadth subject, Climate Change (II). It
wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. It could be most accurately
summed up as "annoying" - some questions were good, some were just...
frustrating.
But I think I went OK.

Whatever! It's so OVER. And, as mentioned above, HALF WAY
THROUGH MY DEGREE.
Holy shit! That's a scary thought.

The plan from here is:

-meeting for the AMERICA TRIP tomorrow morning, after
which point I will be more excited than a fangirl on steroids
-pack up my accumulated crap and leave tomorrow afternoon
-go out for a movie and dinner with the parentals (tomorrow night)
-pick up my brother and head home Thursday
-cousins from Seattle arrive Friday - joyous!

More details about the trippppp to come. Woo hooo!

And now, to bed.

x
JAG

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Heh, I can see your excitement dancing around in a dangerously pink tutu.

Arielle said...

Oooooh, where are you going in America? Will you come visit me? :P

Just a girl said...

@ Ryan: that's a scarily accurate description ;-) also, that was some fairly epic commenting on your behalf. Thanks! :)

@ Arielle: sadly, the West Coast - Boston, NY, DC - so no, sorry! :(

Z said...

wait....are you coming to the west coast or east coast? ny dc and boston are on the east....maybe im not understanding. i have been out of school for about a week and my brain has been off for about two.

if you need places to visit in ny ask! just post on my blog im sure i could be of some help! im going away soon so i may be gone when you visit...when are you going?



i love getting emails from my mom. its the little things that keep me going!



cordie

Just a girl said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA - Cordie you're so right, and I'm so silly. Of course I meant the East Coast. Gosh I'm an idiot. ;-)

I'm going to be in NY from the 4th of July (woo hoo!) until the 10th I think...and PLEASE recommend places for me to go/eat/shop/visit and things for me to do!

Yup, turns out my mum sent it. Had assumed as much, but she doesn't email often, so it was a lovely surprise. :)

x
JAG