Tuesday 23 June 2009

OMFGG

Lots of things new characters boys to love in the second season of GG. My thoughts to come.


































Yes, Serena does always get the cute artsy types.



































It's obvious the Van Der Bilts had all the good genes in Nate's family. Nothing to complain about where his cousin Trip is concerned (except perhaps for the unfortunate nickname, but with a face like that, it's kind of charming. And better suited than William).

x
JAG

3 comments:

Arielle said...

................

anahit said...

I'm just mad that now that Rufus and Lily are together, Serena and Dan seem absolutely impossible. I like R and L, but I liked Serena and Dan way more, they were so cute together!! xx

Just a girl said...

You know you love it, Arielle. ;-)

Anahita: I'm not so crazy hot about S + D, they actually drive me insane because I think they're so wrong for each other, though I actually didn't mind the third time around. Lily and Rufus are actually starting to annoy me, much as they may belong together...

x
JAG