Sunday 20 April 2008

Sleep...it's the new sex

You think about it all the time.

Every seven seconds? MORE.

You talk about it, brag and make jokes.
"oh man, you won't even believe how many hours it lasted."
"you're kidding! All I got last night was a five minute quickie!"

The fact of the matter is, you NEED it.

We all have our "requirements." Our "quotas."

Don't be ashamed.

It's perfectly natural!

And, like it or not, everyone does it.

Our grandparents did it... Oprah does it... In fact, your mom is probably doing it right now.

And if you don't get enough?

You're not alone.

The nights are the worst.

That's when you walk down the halls knowing that EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS GETTIN' SOME.


Sleep: the sex of our generation.

...the nights are the worst...


All credit due to the Facebook group whose hilarious idea it was.

Me? I can never get enough...

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

mm...Oprah....

I totally agree - I love sleep. But I have a love-hate relationship with it. It seems as though when I need it, I can never get it, and when I get it - I don't need it. Like if school starts at 10.30, I'll go to bed the same time the day before. But if we start at 8, I'm in bed at midnight. But I'm up for completely no reason at all!

Anyway, I love these mid game-y things, so here's one I had a while back: http://my-wineglass.blogspot.com/2007/08/its-not-word-that-corrupts-mind-its.html

Have a great week! /Diana