Saturday 26 April 2008

A Year is Many Things

It's been a year since I started this blog. How appropriate, also, that it's 5 weeks until my 18th birthday (which I'm waaay too excited about), and my 150th post.

Sure, it's been pressure and stress and exams oozing out my ears, as well as despair and frustration and disappointment, but it's also been terrific and exciting and downright fun and perhaps above all, poignant.

Photobucket

This blog has been quite an unexpected pleasure and comfort, which I think is why I've been able to keep it for much longer than any diary.

So here's a thought for the next year:

Photobucket

x
Just a girl

im just a girl

7 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I suppose a congratulations is in order! Happy anniversary and here's to many more years of blissful (and poignant) blogging!

*drinks cinnamon tea*

/Diana

Anonymous said...

hey hey, congrats. ur one year old now! haha
yes, i am avoiding my homework and decided id see wot ur up to. i was looking at ur hawaii photos! too good!! i wish i could go somewhere warm rather than sit on my couch with every possible piece of clothing on, covered in a blanket...
oh, and juno. i have it, but havent watched it yet... cos, u know, im doing my homework n all. but cant wait.
anyway, i think thats the end of my procrastinating for the moment... glad ur doing well. xox

Sharanya said...

I dont know if my earlier comment made it to you for moderation but to sum up in a line:
your blog made my DAY!

I'm SO SO glad there are people who post honestly and are fearlessly able to admit who they are. Good going and happy blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Milestones like exposing your personal life to the public are important. LOL.

Gabriela said...

Great thought, especially the forgive yourself part. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I meant to say

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"