Saturday 1 November 2008

Love Tag

I didn't realise Sharanya tagged me over the holidays until just recently, so here it goes:

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Devastated, I imagine. Heartbroken. Angry.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Gosh. True love? Success? A family? Probably happiness, I suppose, because more than anything I want to be happy (when I’m older.)


3. "Money can't buy [you] love." True or false? (Apparently I can change the question if I don't like it, so I did)
True. I'm pretty sure that was the whole point of Sweet Home Alabama (the movie, not the song). Money can't buy you a whole lot except material goods. And food. Which is good.


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
What on earth am I even going to do with a BILLION DOLLARS? That is waaaay too much money for any one person to have. But if someone has to have it…nice house. Beach house. Expensive clothes, shoes, accessories, perfume, cosmetics. Holidays! Travel. Charity. Books.


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I don’t know now, do I? In many ways, they would be the best person to fall in love with, because they know you so well. On the other hand, would your friendship be compromised? I believe that if it’s strong enough, it can overcome anything.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think it is to be loved by someone. I’ve never been in love, but I know what it’s like to be loved by your friends, and it truly is a blessing.


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as it takes, I suppose. Forever? I don’t know.


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I dislike these kind of hypotheticals. I think that cheating is the most horrible form of betrayal, so I don’t think I could ever bring myself to do it. I suppose I’d just have to suffer in silence until I got over it.


9. If you'd like to act with someone, who will it be? The person you love or an actress/actor?What the? I’m a bit unclear on what this question is asking. Act how? Like in a movie? A sex scene? Act like someone else in real life? Let's run with actress/actor. How about the GG cast? That would be SO MUCH FUN. Esp. Leighton Meester. Working/acting/whatever with Anne Hathaway would also be totally awesome. And Steve Carell. Because he's hilarious.


10. What takes you down the fastest?
Unkindness. Prejudice. Particularly close-mindedness and discrimination.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Employed. Hopefully in a relationship. Happy.


12. What’s your fear?
Being unhappy. Not achieving my dreams. Not being able to be in control of what I want – love, a family.


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sharanya? She’s gorgeous, in so many ways. Kind, cheerful, caring, sensitive, smart – what more could you want in a friend?


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Do I have to be either? Money can’t buy you happiness, it’s true, I believe it’s the people in our lives who make us happy, so I’d rather be married (happily) but poor, if I had to be either, but I’d really rather be married and well-off, wouldn’t you? Although I suppose being happily single and rich wouldn't be so bad either.


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Decide whether I can sleep in ten more minutes.


16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No. What kind of a question is that? (I’m being sarcastic here. Of course I would. If it was a healthy, two-way relationship.)


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
That’s a big if. I’m not sure if you even can fall in love with two people simultaneously, but I hope never to be in that situation. I suppose I’d pick the person I love most, the person who makes me happy.


18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
I’m all for forgiveness, but some things can’t be forgiven. Second chance, maybe.


19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having never been in a relationship I wouldn’t know. Being single is fun and all, but it can be lonely…


20. I tag: (You have to tag 6 people)
Anahita
Arielle
Diana
Sara
Kayleigh
Celise


x
JAG

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that tag me? o.o Bah, I don't like hypotheticals either...

Just a girl said...

It is you, but you don't have to do it, you know. ;-)

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

Nah, I'm a sucker for these xD I just never pass the tag on, hee.

When did you get a chatbox?

Anonymous said...

I just copy and pasted the questions and was wondering... did you mean true for #3? Since it seems that you're saying you think money can't buy you love? o.o

And I forgot to mention... your links for the people you're tagging are a bit mucked up. Which is why I was confused if you were talking about me xD

Anonymous said...

oh nooooooo

Just a girl said...

Yep. I meant true. Thanks! And sorry about the links, I fixed them up. I wondered why you didn't realise it was you. My bad. ;-)

I put the chat box in yesterday. I'm in a curious/chatty mood. :D Yay to you for being the first, second and third to comment!

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

Awww, JAG, I just saw this. Your thoughts abt me made my day. Thanks so much ;)

Lots of love,
Sharanya

Just a girl said...

Aw, you're welcome. That's so funny, because Sara just did the tag too, and what she said about me totally made my day too. =)

x
JAG