Friday 4 May 2007

I Must Not Cry

Though it's a bit late for that when I've been sobbing for the last 15 minutes.
It's not even that big a deal.
I just went to dinner with my brother. We used to go running together and we'd talk but now he doesn't want to anymore. I thought dinner would be nice so we could just talk, but apparently he doesn't feel the same. He acts all embarrassed when we eat together, and is always rushing me out of the dining hall so his boarding house buddies don't see him with me. He actually told me that he prefers to eat with the guys in his boarding house. And I was insulted enough that he's been acting like that, but when he said it, it just made me start to cry (not in front of him, fortunately I held off til the boarding house). It's that he's embarrassed to be around me is so...insulting. I mean he's my brother and I love him and we fight all the time, but I didn't think it was that bad.

x
Just a girl

No comments: