Tuesday 29 May 2007

Message from the White House!

Guess who received an email from the White House?

No kidding! Here it is in full:

"On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.
We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.
Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message.
Thank you again for taking the time to write."

I couldn't believe it! When I first received it, my reaction was "what is this for?" I sign quite a few petitions and letters to send to Congress and senators with One and Environmental Defense
and NRDC, but this was in response to a petition I signed calling on President Bush and the UN Secretary-General to stop the genocide in Darfur.

Obviously this is an auto-generated response, but pretty cool nonetheless.

After all, it's not everyone who receives mail from the White House. Have you?

x
JAG

No comments: