Monday 28 May 2007

My married age is...

Most forwards/quizes I receive I am inclined to delete immediately. This one, however, intrigued me enough to do it...

How old are you going to be when you get married? Put an X in every box that applies to you

[x] You know how to make a pot of coffee

[x] You keep track of dates using a calendar

[] You own more than one credit card >> I don't own any credit cards!

[] You know how to change the oil in a car >> Pfft! That's what men are for...

[x] You've done your own laundry >> I go to boarding school. Enough said.

[] You vote in every election >> I'm not old enough to vote yet...not for another year (and 4 days)

[x] You can cook for yourself

[] You think politics are exciting

TOTAL SO FAR: 4

[x] You show up for school/college/work early every day >> Yes, how nerdy of me

[x] You always carry a pen in your bag/purse

[x] You've never gotten a detention >> Yes I know...I'm a goody two shoes.

[] You have forgotten your own birthday at least once >> Who does that? Other people's birthdays, yes...

[x] You like to take walks by yourself

[x] You've watched talk shows

[x] You know what 'credibility' means without looking it up

[] You drink coffee at least once a week

TOTAL SO FAR: 10

[x] You know how to do the dishes

[x] You can count to 10 in another language >> Japanese, Spanish, Indonesian

[x] When you say you're going to do something you do it every time (nearlly every time)

[x] Your parents trust you

[] You can mow the lawn

[x] You can make adults laugh without being stupid

[x] You remember to water the plants

[x] You study when you have to >> Again, how nerdy of me

[x] You pay attention at school/college/work >> How incredibly nerdy of me!

[x] You remember to feed your pets >> Esp. when I have a cute, black kitty

TOTAL SO FAR: 19

[x] You can spell 'experience' without looking it up >> Can't everyone?

[x] You work out on a regular basis >> That would be compulsary sport

[x] you clean up your own mess >> generally speaking..

[] the people at Starbucks know you by name

[] Your favorite kind of food is take out

[x] You have gained weight since middle/high school >> Well of course I've gained weight since middle school - what normal person doesn't?

[] The first thing you do when you wake up is get caffeine

[x] You can go to the store without getting something you don't need >> Most of the time...

[] You understand political jokes the first time they are said

[x] You can type quickly

TOTAL SO FAR:25

[x] You prefer cool weather to warm weather >> Hmm, close call...

[] Your only friends are from your place of employment/school

[] You have been to a tupperware party

[] You have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job

[] You have more bills than you can pay >> Not yet!

[x] Most of all your friends are older than you are

[x] You can say no to staying out all night >> But I'm usually not invited to anyway, so that's not hard

[x] you use the internet every day

[] You are not single at the moment >> I wish!

[] You can't read a book and finish it >> More like I can't read a book and not finish it

TOTAL SO FAR: 29

TOTAL ADDED UP: 29

Therefore, my married age is...29! How interesting...let's see how true that will be? Though I wouldn't mind getting married then...Probably late 20s/early 30s is my preference, but it's not a deadline or a rule I'm going to stick to! Whenever (hopefully) I find the right person...

x
Just a girl

No comments: