Tuesday 3 June 2008

Avant Card Tuesday

This week's postcards are actually University of Melbourne cards, but that's not why they warrant a mention.


It was part of the DS (different but the same) campaign by the Melbourne University Overseas Students' Service during International Week back in April. I think the message is so great, and portrayed really well, in such a simple yet effective (and humourous) way.

Here's another, part of the same campaign, bearing a similar message in the same great way:

I'm not sure which one is my favourite - probably the second one, because I like the message more - but I think they're both very powerful, and equally important.

x
Just a girl

1 comment:

-M said...

I remember when i was 4, S saying "look, our hair is exactly the same, but different", and i replied, "i think we're twins". (she has straight blonde hair and i have an afro :P)

love them both, so very true :)

x M