Thursday 5 June 2008

Trissected (not dissected)

Those lovely girls over at Two Crazy Girls tagged me because I asked to be.


How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


JOYS:
1. My iPod
2. Lunch with friends
3. An H1 on my democracy essay - yeah, the one I wrote the night before!


FEARS:
1. failure
2. I'm not stressing enough about exams
3. my sweet tooth is going to give me diabetes

GOALS:
1. to pass my exams (all 3 of them)
2. get published
3. start running

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. Postcards
2. Pink post-it notes
3. DVDs (I'm trying to start a personal collection - so far I've got 4 - but that's 4 more than I had last year!)


3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I've never had a detention (wait, that's not altogether surprising...well, it kind of is...considering I've been in worse trouble)
2. I love photo booths, they are the coolest things, but I've only ever been in one on two occasions.
3. I despise tomatoes. In anything. Except for pizza, I'll tolerate them. But I like tomato paste. Yeah, call me crazy.


Tag you're it - Nomadica, Kayleigh, Arielle, Anahita, Kristine - and anyone else who wants to.


x
Just a girl

5 comments:

kristine said...

So I really am surprised by the third fact you have there. Oh my. I have heard once on a cooking show that tomato paste have some metallic taste... and I kind of agree with that... not that I have tasted metal, huh. Ha ha.

Oh, I also like pink post-its! Ang the green ones, too! :D

Kayleigh said...

Thanks for the tag, I'm on it!

Sharanya said...

Thanks for the tag!! It will be my next post :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh the personal DVD collection. its so wierd to realize your parents movies arent yours and that you arent going to be able t take them wth you when you leave...

Girl said...

Yeah I hate everything tomato too! People think I'm crazy when I tell them I hate Spaghetti. :D