Friday 16 May 2008

Ask a question, any question

Tag from Kayleigh.

1. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Made of Honour. It's funny, but predictable. Had more fun with the friends I was with though - CM and AO'D - was great to see them after a fairly long while! Miss you, chicas!

2. What book are you reading? New Moon, by Stephanie Meyer. Love it.

3. Favorite board game? Squatter.

4. Favorite magazine? Vogue or Bitch.

5. Favourite smells? Chocolate/cooking, the smell of rain, Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl

6. Favourite sounds? Rain on rooftops

7. Worst feeling in the world? Feeling useless and far away.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? "I would throw my alarm clock against the wall if it didn't double as my phone."

9. Favorite fast food place? Subway

10. Future child’s name? Ariel, Chelsea, Madison; Theodore, Oliver, Carter

11. Finish this statement- "If I had a lot of money I'd..?" travel, buy expensive clothing (eg Alannah Hill) and eat at fancy restaurants.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I sure do, it's a teddy bear named Katie that Gemini gave me.

13. Storms: Cool or scary? Cool in a scary way? Scary in a cool way? Totally rad.

14. Favourite drink? Hot chocolate, preferably from Max Brenner.

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would…?” sleep more, learn French, read more and get a job.

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Sure do. Are you telling me you don't?!

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? I don't want to dye it...but if you're going to be that way...blonde? I'm curious as to what I would look like. Probably worse.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Only one, and I'm not going to tell you where that is, because you wouldn't know anyway. And I'm not counting boarding school.

19. Favorite sports to watch? Tennis, AFL. Sometimes soccer. If my brother is playing.

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? She likes Twilight, and therefore is an awesome person in my book!

21. What’s under your bed? The floor.

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Well yes, it's been pretty good to be me so far this lifetime...

23. Morning person, or night owl? Oh, definitely a night owl.

24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Sunny side up. Yum.

25. Favorite place to relax? Outside, in the sun, on the lawn. On my bed.

26. Favorite pie? I don't really do pie, though I'd love to try apple.

Tagged: anyone who wants to be

x
Just a girl

2 comments:

Sharanya said...

Ooh,I love Subway too. Piles on the calories but wth :) Oh and please, please, do the book tag, I'd LOVE to know what you're reading..and you're a Lit student as well, so yay, that makes it more interesting! Here you go-
Oh and thanks a TON for linking me!-

* A book that made you laugh:

*A book that made you cry:

*A book that scared you:

*A book that disgusted you:

* A book you loved in elementary school:

*A book you loved in middle/junior high school:

*A book you loved in high school:

*A book you loved in college:

*A book that challenged your identity:

*A series that you love:

*Your favourite horror book:

*Your favourite science fiction book:

*Your favourite fantasy book:

*Your favourite mystery book:

*Your favourite (auto)biography:

*Your favourite “coming of age” book:

*Your favourite classic:

*Your favourite romantic novel:

*My favourite book (non-fiction) :


*My favourite short story(ies) :


*I tag:

K. said...

I don't eat the stems on broccoli.

Are you telling me you do?!

=D