Monday 26 May 2008

Details

I love:

--this little pocket on the sleeve of my Tommy Hilfiger navy stripe long sleeved top;


Admittedly, it's pretty useless, unless you want to carry emergency tissues, a tiny phone, your mp3 (a nano/shuffle would be ideal) or are exceptionally nerdy like me and like to carry around pens. No, not really. It was just there for scale.

--my shoes, because they're pink and cute and go with just about everything.


***

Furthermore, I am over The Boy, which is a relief, emotionally speaking. I don't know what I thinking; I only met him once. I must have been desperate. That's not to say he's not cute or funny or kind but, well, some things just aren't worth the while. So, a new header, and here's to romance on the horizon (and in the same city, let alone state.)

x
Just a girl

4 comments:

jacques du'loque said...

Woohoo, you should now refer to him as the boy formerly known as The Boy. It's worth the 26 extra characters you have to type.

-M said...

Great jumper, ♥ love Tommy Hilfiger :) and some very inovative ideas for that little sleeve pocket!

I have a pair of shoes just like them, very cute indeed :)

I'm glad you're relieved :) embrace change! (as in hopefully you find some other handsome ((avaliable)) guy to have a crush on, and perhaps he will like you back!)
Cheer's to new romance :)

I shouldn't be on here, class starts in 30 mins!

HaVe A GrEaT DaY!!

x
M

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love how you call him "The Boy"... teehee. good job :P getting over someone is really easier said than done methinks! I suppose it'd be easier if you don't see him too often... less potential for slip ups. I would know, lol.

so, got anyone else in your sights hmmm? ;)

PS. That Tommy Hilfiger top looks really nice, stripes are so in right now :D

PPS. Thanks once again for lunch today, I had a great time! :) Sorry about forgetting the pressie, haha I can't believe I did that. I was literally telling myself "Don't forget the present" right up till a minute before I walked out the door, then in the car on the way to the train station I was like... "CRAP! The present!!!!" Hahaha. So typical. See you Thursdayyyy xx

Z said...

good that your over him--i know how it is to meet someone and love them within moments. i think they call that lust.
lust or love?



cordie xx