Friday 9 May 2008

¡Qué inteligente!

I just had to share this because it's so funny:

Next Time Impede the Investigation in Finnish
[Patrol car flashing lights at curb. Small group of high-schoolers corralled against wall]
Police officer: So what happened --what did you see?
Sharp teen: No hablo inglés. [I don't speak english]
Officer, in perfect Spanish: Entonces, que pasó? Qué viste? [So, what happened? What did you see?]
Smart teen: No hablo español! [I don't speak spanish!]

x
Just a girl

5 comments:

-M said...

hahaha :)
so how did did ur democracy essay go? all done and handed in?

im rather bored, once again.

ciao, M

jacques du'loque said...

Haha, that just made my day. =D

Anonymous said...

LMAO that's absolutely priceless.

HAha and i love the OINY title for it lol.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, a little late though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Overhead in New York.