Thursday 15 November 2007

Exam Update: It's All Over

DT Paper 3 done this morning. I officially finished at 10.15.

I can't believe it. It's exhilarating. Thrilling. Relieving. Sad. Hopelessly emotional.

15 exams.

Less than two weeks.

Not much sleep.

History Paper 3 made up for Paper 2, which was great because I was really worried about this paper, as it's 3 essays in 2.5 hours and very difficult to prepare for, as the questions aren't asked in topics like Paper 2 but chosen from any section of the syllabus. Fortunately, the questions were on topics that weren't asked in Paper 2, like League of Nations and causes of WW1, which I was prepared for, so I think I went OK.

The funniest question on the paper though was something like this: "Assess the role of music in promoting nationalistic ambitions in two countries." I didn't know anyone studied anything like this!

I'm packing now, and in a bit of a rush. I have an interview at Melbourne Univerisity this afternoon with the college I'd like to live in this year. The interview is a large part of the application process, and the college is quite small. First I've got to get into the uni (which would be ace!), so hopefully the college will follow! Otherwise I've got other preferences.

I can't believe I'm not in yr 12 any more.

x
Just a recently graduated girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I visited your site…and I was impressed!
Beautiful work.
Take also a look at my website…thanks and kind regards.
www.silverdreamer.be

Anonymous said...

... Is Melb Uni your first preference then? I thought you wanted to go to the US o_o
I didn't know that colleges required interviews! Must be tough competition. Which are you applying for? Or do I have to guess this as well xD Good luck for this arvo :]